Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break

It's spring break here! It has been a fabulous week. I feel a little guilty to report that I have been taking the little girls to daycare, to spend some time getting projects done around the house. It has been so relaxing - even though I've been cleaning :)

Since I last wrote, I have pretty much decided to switch to using the Silhouette Cameo. I bought one from amazon after we got our tax refund. I love using it - it can do so many things and I love that I don't have to buy any cartridges.

Also, I have continued to work on project life in the few minutes that I have each day where no one else is wanting anything. I just discovered that you can upload videos to youtube and then generate a QR code that can be read by an app called Scan Life. Then you can insert that code into your project life page protector. If you scan the code, you will go instantly to the youtube video! Cool!!

No comments: