Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wow, Long Time, No Post!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! A lot has been going on in our lives.

We found out a couple of days after my last post that I am pregnant. We are overjoyed, but being cautious. It's early yet, so we want to be happy, but not get our hopes too high.

So, I haven't been doing much scrapbooking because I am SOOOOO tired. I forgot how much pregnancy takes out of you. I am glad it will be summer soon.





I guess the only other thing to say today is that I have one auction up on ebay for some Cards Magazines and Scrapbook Trends magazines. See here:





http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150248519335&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005ViewItem&rd=1&item=150248519335&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

Other than that, I'm going to take a nap :)

No comments: