Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cards Made From Picture It Made Kit

Hi there,
During Willow Traders big 3rd anniversary celebration, I won the Spring Cheer Card Kit from Picture It Made ( http://www.pictureitmade.com/ ). I wanted to share all of the great cards that I was able to make from this kit. I still have enough left to make several more cards!
(by the way, this set of cards is available for sale in my etsy store: http://scrappincreations.etsy.com


As part of the kit, there was a Imaginesce Stamp - the Chick - from the For Peep's Sake collection. I already had this chick, so I'd like to RAK the stamp I got in the kit to someone.

Just leave a comment on this blog sometime this weekend (before midnight on Monday morning), and I'll choose someone to RAK the stamp too. Thanks for checking out my work!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful...so springy! Love the chick! :)

lenore said...

What beautiful cards! Great job using the kit!

silvia said...

Your cards are just adorable!! Great job!! LOVE the chick stamp!! So nice of you to RAK your extra one. :) Go CUBBIES!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are fabulous! I am not much of a card creator myself but you inspire me. Great job!

twinkles11 said...

very cute and great job!