Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Have a New Niece!

My sister had a baby yesterday morning. Her name is Kathryn! I'm so luck to be an aunt to now three great kids! The older two (Ross and Emily) seem to be excited about the baby. I wish I could be there, but they live so far away!!

By the way, Happy Easter everyone! I am so lucky to be starting spring break tomorrow. We are going to have a great time with days off and visiting my friend Carolyn and her family in Tennessee.

So, I wanted to share with you Andrew's plan for our scrapbook store. He says that we should have our store in our basement. He has a plan for everyone in our family. I would check people out, he would call places to order more scrapbook stuff, and Mark - well - he would be the janitor. Nice, huh?? It's nice that he wanted to include everyone. He even says that he would let kids play with some of his toys while their mom's shopped. Hee Hee.

No comments: